Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics
As a leader and specialist in diagnostic health care, we understand that the more patient-specific information we can provide a referring physician, the better he/she is to provide the best possible patient care.
Molecular diagnostics provides us insight into a patient’s biological makeup on the genetic level. Determining the genetic variants for a given patient can assist us in determining his/her predisposition to disease and/or potential responses to a therapeutic treatment option. Aurora’s physician staff of over 150 Pathologists carefully remains abreast of advancements in relevant molecular diagnostics testing and their effects on the delivery of optimal patient care.
Our physicians carefully integrate the latest advancements in medical science and technology into their ongoing programs of expertise in Pathology, disease diagnosis, and disease management. This, in turn, provides client clinicians with a more comprehensive approach to patient care.
Our focus on personalized medicine ensures that our referring physicians receive the benefit of:
- Accurate, patient-specific, diagnostic information that facilitates decision making and enhanced patient care at a reduced cost.
- Tools that enable them to make improved prescription/treatment decisions by reducing trial and error approaches regarding therapeutic prescription options.
- A local physician partner in patient care Pathologists they know, trust, and with whom they can consult regarding applicable testing and results interpretation.
- A diagnostics partner who remains abreast of the latest relevant testing.
- Local, easy-to-use, community-based diagnostics services.
- Our molecular diagnostic services focus on pharmacogenomics, oncology, women’s health and infectious diseases.