Aurora Diagnostics is dedicated to providing exceptional genitourinary (GU) pathology services to referring physicians and their patients. This is achieved through community-based physician practices and laboratories that feature experienced pathologists, comprehensive test menus and highly personalized services.
As physicians' physicians, we are committed to your patients’ care by providing diagnostic information quickly and accurately. Our urologic pathology services offer expert diagnostics regarding prostate, bladder, and kidney disease.
Our record of excellence in delivering the highest-quality urologic pathology services is directly related to:
• Community-based physician practice servicing the local medical community.
• Board-certified pathologists with subspecialized training and experience in
• Internal quality procedures to ensure superior quality assurance
• Pathologists call referring physician on all malignant cases
• Physician-to-Physician communication & consultations
• Comprehensive test menu – easy access to advanced testing and molecular diagnostics (i.e. IHC, FISH, tumor markers and advanced molecular diagnostics) to provide you the diagnostic/prognostic/therapeutic information you need to provide the best possible outcome for your patient.
• Easy-to-read, diagnostic reports
• Specialized services, tools, and innovative technology solutions to enhance our partners’ practices
• Exceptional personalized customer service
Our pathologists are members of the local medical communities we serve – physicians you personally know and with whom you can immediately confer. Our personalized approach means that you experience the highest quality, customized, GU pathology services available in your local medical community. Our expertise in integrating state-of-the-art technologies ensures that you and your patients have ready access to the latest laboratory methodologies, e.g., immunohistochemistry (IHC) and molecular pathology, designed to provide you with the diagnostic/prognostic information you need to guarantee the best possible outcomes for your patients.
As shown below Aurora Diagnostics offers a comprehensive test menu, ensuring that you and your patients have access to the latest and most-relevant testing array. Our physicians routinely integrate the diagnostic tools at their disposal in order to provide the accurate and definitive diagnoses necessary to optimize patient treatment planning.
Prostate and bladder histology:
• Histology services
• Special stains
• Urinary and bladder
— Urine cytology
— UroVysionTM (FISH)
• Kidney stone disease
• Biomarkers (CK7, CK20, p53, MIB-1, p27, CD34)
Aurora Diagnostics supports physicians and their staffs with innovative technologies. Aurora Diagnostics' ConnectDX® connectivity products are solutions that provide fast and convenient access to patients' laboratory reports to improve the office workflow.
• Improve practice efficiency
• Integration with your Practice Management System (PMS) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
• Intelligent data delivery process
• Proactive management of electronic environment
• Customized practice reporting
• Our laboratory provides software for use with your existing computer and printer
• Reports are sent electronically to your computer and printed on your printer
• No additional space needed for hardware
• Faster laboratory report delivery
• Integration with your PMS and EMR systems
• Our laboratory provides the proprietary PUCK platform and network-ready printer
• The PUCK and printer plug into your existing Internet connection
• Reports are sent electronically to the printer
• Compact business-grade printer and components
• Easy installation by your sales representative
• Integration with your PMS and EMR systems
• Our laboratory provides access to an Internet portal
• Internet access to Login to review and/or print patient laboratory reports
• Retrieval of archived laboratory reports
• HIPAA-compliant 256-bit SSL encrypted technology
• Conveniently add users and assign access levels
ConnectDX® TrueView (Result Delivery and Viewing Solution)
1. Displays original laboratory report in a PDF format, with no loss of report formatting, as seen with many traditional HL7 interfaces
2. Single key stroke access to patient reports
3. Search/View/Sign/Print reports instantly
4. Fast install time - days from request, not months
5. Patient results can be accessed without the EMR being opened
6. Unaffected by Internet or network outage or troubles with the EMR application
7. Updates to the EMR will NEVER affect the access to your patient’s results. Even with a complete change of EMR vendors - your lab results will always be preserved and accessible.
• Our laboratory facilitates and interfaces with your PMS and/or EMS systems
• Patient laboratory results flow from our laboratory to your existing system
• Enhances office efficiency
• Integrates laboratory reports with your PMS and EMR system
Many of Aurora’s community-based practices offer a variety of educational services for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and residents.
Contact your local representative to see what activities are happening in your community, or to plan an educational event.