• Accidental Death & Dismemberment - provides a benefit to a designated Beneficiary or Beneficiaries in the event of an accidental death or dismemberment
resulting from an accident.
• Basic Life - provides a benefit to a designated Beneficiary or Beneficiaries if an insured event occurs.
• Dental Plan - offers preventive, basic and major services and a low calendar year deductible.
• Long Term Disability - protects income in the event you are unable to work for an extended period of time, due to a non-work related illness or injury.
• Medical Plan - two PPO plans offered. One plan has low co-pays, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. The second plan is a qualified High Deductible
• Voluntary Short Term Disability - protects income in the event your are unable to work due to a non-work related illness or injury.
• Voluntary Term Life - allows employees to purchase voluntary term life Insurance for themselves, spouse and dependents.
• Voluntary Vision Insurance - covers routine eye care including eye exams, eyeglasses or contact lenses for a low monthly premium.
• Voluntary Accident Insurance - is a benefit designed to cover indirect costs and extra expenses in the event of an accidental injury.
• Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance - upon the diagnosis of specified illnesses, such as heart attack, cancer or stroke pays a lump sum.
• Voluntary Whole Life Insurance - allows the employee to purchase whole life insurance for themselves, spouse and dependents.
• 401k Retirement Plan - is available as an employer-sponsored qualified retirement savings plan.
• Cobra Benefits - allows the employee the option to continue their medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• Direct Deposit - allows the employee the option to have their pay check deposited in their personal banking account.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - a confidential counseling program that assists with crisis intervention and credit counseling.
• Section 125 Premium Only Plan - allows the employee to make pre-tax contributions for the cost of medical, dental and
• Tuition Reimbursement - provides eligible employees with the assistance to obtain, maintain, or improve their professional capabilities through participation
in pre-approved courses of study at accredited colleges and universities, and at accredited organizations specializing in job and career related training.
• Section 125 Flexible Spending Account and Dependent day care plan - allows the employee the opportunity to enroll up to the maximum salary reduction
allowed by the IRS to pay for out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision and dependent day care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
• Health Savings Account - allows the employee the opportunity to enroll in a Health Savings Account if covered under a High Deductible Health Plan.
• Bereavement Leave
• Holiday Pay
• Jury Duty Leave
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay